House Insurance

Owner Occupied:

  • Full replacement based on cost to rebuild at todays current costs.
  • Fences, Gates, Driveways should be included in the sum insured.
  • Includes earthquake cover and accidental damage.
  • Most policies have gradual deterioration from leaking water pipes, but is limited to $3,000.00
  • Go to the following website in order to calculate your replacement value

Holiday Home:

  • Replacement as above replacement to sum insured.
  • Use above calculator to establish correct sum insured.
  • Excesses may be higher due to un-occupancy.

Rental Properties:

  • Can be insured for full replacement providing regular inspections are made of the property, Based on sum insured
  • Excess ranges from $400 , depending on the policy type.
  • Loss of rents and landlords liability are included.

Landlords Special Extension:

  • A special extension that covers malicious damage by tenants and unpaid rents.
  • It is an extension to the rental property insurance.